Despite the evidence from various reports and studies, e.g. the EiiF Study 2021 and the fact that insulation systems are cost-effective to install, the significant potential for energy savings and CO2 mitigation still remains untapped.
The TBI-Tools were created to respond to the needs of today's industry, using digital technology. The TBI-Tools were built to facilitate and simplify the insulation inspection process as well as to encourage the installation or the improvement of insulation systems.
The TBI-Tools are:
- Secure – your data will only be stored locally on your device
- User-friendly – all you need to carry out a TBI-Inspection is your mobile phone or your tablet
- Fast – you get instant results showing the current situation and the savings potential
- Customizable – the TBI-Software tool lets you create professional TBI-Reports with your own corporate logo and contact details
The TBI-Tools comprise:
- The TBI-App - an easy-to-use insulation self-inspection and reporting tool for anyone who wants to very quickly check and estimate how much energy and money saving potential a technical insulation system has to offer
- The TBI-Software - a browser based software which will let you manage and back up your projects as well as generate TBI-Reports
- The TBI-Report - In a user-friendly PDF file format, the TBI-Report is a customizable, comprehensive analysis of the current situation and the savings potential based on the results of the TBI-Inspection, built in a way that complies with the specifications of ISO 50001