Who we are
The European Industrial Insulation Foundation (EiiF) is a Foundation
headquartered in Switzerland.
As a neutral
and non-profit institution
, it promotes insulation as a top-of-mind method of enhancing sustainability and profitability.
Since its foundation, the EiiF has established itself as a resource for industries that need to reduce CO2 emissions and save energy. Its programme raises awareness
of the growing, much needed benefits of insulation
The EiiF was established in 2009 by 12 Founding Partners. Nowadays, it comprises more than 50 leading industrial insulation companies from global player size to small and medium-sized companies.EiiF Founding Partners & Members >
What we do
We gather Proof (facts & figures)
Ecofys Study: “Climate protection with rapid payback: Energy and CO2 savings potential of industrial insulation in EU27”
Download the report, the summaries or the national factsheets on savings in 7 countries >
Read some of our best practice examples >
We Build Awareness
- Advocacy at EU and national levels
- Roundtables and high-level meetings with decision makers, EU parliamentarians, national politicians and business leaders.
- Coordination & Networking
- Engagement in EU working groups such as the SFEM (Sector Forum Energy Management), EEFIG (Energy Efficiency Financial Institutions Group), BREF.
- Communication & Education
- Presentations and speeches at conferences, PR activities (press releases, articles, newsletters) and online tools (website, films).
Watch The Insulator and Benefits of Industrial Insulation in our EiiF Channel >
We run the TIPCHECK Programme
- TIPCHECK stands for Technical Insulation Performance Check. It is a standardized thermal energy auditing tool to evaluate the performance of industrial insulation systems.
- And TIPCHECK is our qualification & training programme for insulation engineers.
Learn all about the TIPCHECK Programme
How to apply
Interested in becoming an EiiF member?
- Read all the benefits of joining the EiiF
- Apply for EiiF Membership